A-Flat Music Studio Inc.
I read the following on my Facebook account:
I received a check in the mail from the Paypal Giving Fund. They announced that someone had donated to A Flat Music Studio Inc. When this happens, they don't give the name of the donor. Whoever you are, I am deeply encouraged that you have stepped forward to help ensure that we can continue to serve the kids in the Kansas City Metroplex.
For those of you who have given in the past, I also thank you. I have six paid professionals working for me. Providing these lessons cost money. I thank those of you who understand this. Without the donations, we would have to close our doors.
If you would like to support our mission to serve the kids of Kansas City, please click HERE
About A-Flat Music Studio:
The A-Flat Music Studio Inc. provides instrumental music instruction for students across the Kansas City metroplex. A-Flat Music Studio Inc. conducts formal music instruction for students who want to learn the fundamentals and foundations that pertain to good music performance. A-Flat Music Studio Inc. is the developing agency for The A-Flat Youth Orchestra. The students have been featured on the NBC Today Show, Feel Good Friday segment along with numerous other broadcasts and media outlets across the nation.
Parents who have students who are interested in acquiring music lessons or who have performing students who would like to be a part of The A-Flat Youth Orchestra should contact the director, Darryl Chamberlain at 816-606-9542 or email us at signup@aflatmusicstudio.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment